- Regarding the arrangement of interpreter or assistant, please contact us via email for details.
- Payment must be made within 3 days after the final quotation is sent from Inside Out Japan. If there is no reply or notice, the quotation will be cancelled automatically.
- Cancellation fee will be charged after the confirmation by Inside Out Japan Staff.
30% total invoice: After confirmation of the reservation
50% total invoice: 14 to 10 days before
75% total invoice: 9 to 5 days before
100% total invoice for cancellations received beyond that date
- Cancellation and inquiry can be made by sending us e-mail.
- Please note that there may be a time difference between Japan and your country. We will consider the notice based on the Japan standard time.
※ Cancellations will be accepted during working days only (excluding Japanese National Holidays and Weekends).
※ Cancellation requests will be accepted by Inside Out Japan Staff during office hours (Monday to Friday: 9.30 – 18.00 Tokyo time). Otherwise, it will be dealt with the following day.