Kyoto: visit to Himeji Castle
Visit to Himeji Castle – with a trip to Shinkansen – a rare example of an original castle that survived fires and natural disasters.
✓ ¥ 33.900 per person (TAX included)
Children 2 – 11 years: ¥ 26.700*
* with at least 2 paying adults
How to book?
How to book
- Click BOOK NOW button
- Select the date, number of people and other options displayed
- Click CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Click VIEW BASKET (If you have a Coupon code, write it in the specific field and click APPLY COUPON, otherwise skip it)
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Insert the required data and click REQUEST CONFIRMATION. You’ll see “Order received” in you screen.
- Once we confirm your booking, you’ll receive an email with a link for the payment: if you logged out your InsideOutJapan Account, you need to re-enter the email and password that you created during the booking.
- Once payment is received, you’re ready for the activity!
- That’s it!
You can enter your account anytime to see your request and the status. For any questions contact us here.
✓ The tour will start at about 9:00 am. Meeting with the guide at Kyoto Station.
✓ We will reach Himeji by Shinkansen train to Himeji.
✓ Visit of Himeji Castle
✓ Return to Kyoto station in Shinkansen, accompanied by the guide. Transfer to the hotel on your own.
The price includes:
✓ ∼ 7 hours with a professional English speaking guide
✓ The cost of public transport
✓ Entrance ticket to Himeji Castle
✓ Minimum 2 people, up to 12 people
✓ Once the booking is confirmed, we will contact you with details.