Tokyo TeamLab Borderless
The Borderless teamLab Museum is a highly interactive installation that uses virtual reality for artistic purposes. The museum uses digital projectors to create animated works of art on the walls, floors and ceilings that interact with human presence.
✓ ¥ 13.890 per person (TAX included)
Children 4-11 years: ¥ 7.250 per person (TAX included)*
* with at least 2 paying adults
How to book
- Click BOOK NOW button
- Select the date, number of people and other options displayed
- Click CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Click VIEW BASKET (If you have a Coupon code, write it in the specific field and click APPLY COUPON, otherwise skip it)
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Insert the required data and click REQUEST CONFIRMATION. You’ll see “Order received” in you screen.
- Once we confirm your booking, you’ll receive an email with a link for the payment: if you logged out your InsideOutJapan Account, you need to re-enter the email and password that you created during the booking.
- Once payment is received, you’re ready for the activity!
- That’s it!
You can enter your account anytime to see your request and the status. For any questions contact us here.
✓ The activity will start around 12 am
✓ The assistant will accompany you to the entrance of the teamLab. You will be waited for about 2 hours and then driven back to the city. (If you wish to stay some extra time, you can opt for independent return to the hotel).
✓ Visit of the Borderless teamLab
✓ We will move using public transport.
The price includes
✓ ∼3 hours activity
✓ Accompanying to the museum by an English speaking assistant
✓ Transportation costs
✓ The entrance ticket to the Borderless teamLab
✓ Minimum 2 people, maximum 12 people
✓ On weekdays, the museum closes at 7.00pm
✓ Please bring cash in the local currency
✓ Once the booking is confirmed, we will contact you with details