Learn how to prepare Taiyaki, the famous fish-shaped Japanese food!
Taiyaki means “baked sea bream” and – according to the legend – it was prepared for the first time in 1909, in the restaurant Naniwaya in Azabu in Tokyo. The success was immediate and since then this curious dessert has become one of the symbols of Japan.
✓ ¥ 4.800 per person (TAX included)
Children 6-11 years: ¥ 3.500
Children 0-5 years: free*
*with at least one paying adult
How to book?
How to book
- Click BOOK NOW button
- Select the date, number of people and other options displayed
- Click CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Click VIEW BASKET (If you have a Coupon code, write it in the specific field and click APPLY COUPON, otherwise skip it)
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Insert the required data and click REQUEST CONFIRMATION. You’ll see “Order received” in you screen.
- Once we confirm your booking, you’ll receive an email with a link for the payment: if you logged out your InsideOutJapan Account, you need to re-enter the email and password that you created during the booking.
- Once payment is received, you’re ready for the activity!
- That’s it!
You can enter your account anytime to see your request and the status. For any questions contact us here.
✓ You will be taught how to prepare 6 Taiyaki: you will choose the filling cream among read beans, vanilla custard cream, spicy curry, cheese, sticky rice, natto or kimchi.
✓ You can take-away all the taiyaki you prepared with your very own hands.
The price includes
✓ ∼60 minutes lesson with a professional chef
✓ Taiyaki material of 6 units per one person
✓ One soft drink
✓ Taiyaki machine rental fee (one for each group)
✓ Take-away package
✓ You can choose your favorite time (11:00, 13:00, 15:00, 17:00)
✓ If you would like make the reservation more than 7 people, please send us a message
✓ Once we confirm your reservation, we will contact you with the details.