SHINING AND GLITTERING SHINJUKU
Free cancellation up to 3 days before
(see our Terms and Condition policy)
A visit to Shinjuku is an absolute must! It’s the neighborhood that best represents the city, bustling and lively, with impressive skyscrapers, and neon signs everywhere. This visit will take you through the highlights of Shinjuku for an unforgettable experience.
Take a walk in one of the most famous and colorful districts of Tokyo, visiting:
- Omoide Yokocho with its countless small eateries
- The gleaming Kabukicho
- Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building Observatory for an astonishing view of the city – G12
- End the visit with drink and a snack in Shinjuku
Home to the world’s busiest station, Shinjuku is a major transportation hub and is filled with office buildings, skyscrapers and department stores of all kinds.
Two million passengers pass through the station every day. Many workers, before returning home after work, spend a few hours in the area’s many restaurants and bars, or store in one of the countless stores.
Not surprisingly, the neighborhood is also home to one of the city’s largest red-light districts, the colorful and vibrant Kabukicho.
Start the tour in front of Shinjuku station and climb the Metropolitan Government Building.
Here you will enjoy a terrific view of the city from the observatory. Move to Omoide Yokocho, or “Memory Lane” (also friendly called “Piss Lane”), a narrow alley home to countless small, old dated restaurants selling Yakitori and other Japanese specialties.
Then explore the wonders of Shinjuku starting from Kabukicho and the nearby Golden Gai, a small district made of old two-story buildings filled with tiny bars. Bars line the narrow streets of the neighborhood; each bar has its own style and it’s really fun to admire their signs and style as you walk through the cramped, semi-dark streets.
We will provide accurate details of meeting point at time of confirmation
English speaking “TRAVEL STORYTELLER “ escorting you through enchanting and hidden Tokyo corners
Snack and drink in Shinjuku
Small group tour: max 5 participants
Every Saturday from April 10, 2021
Start time: 17:00 (meeting time 16:45)
Make sure to be there at least 15 minutes ahead.
End time: 20:00
Number of participants:
Tour is operated with 2 participants. Max number: 5
HOW TO BOOK?
HOW TO BOOK
- Click BOOK NOW button
- Select the date, number of people and other options displayed
- Click CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Click VIEW BASKET (If you have a Coupon code, write it in the specific field and click APPLY COUPON, otherwise skip it)
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Insert the required data and click REQUEST CONFIRMATION. You’ll see “Order received” in you screen.
- Once we confirm your booking, you’ll receive an email with a link for the payment: if you logged out your InsideOutJapan Account, you need to re-enter the email and password that you created during the booking.
- Once payment is received, you’re ready for the activity!
- That’s it!
You can enter your account anytime to see your request and the status. For any questions contact us here.