Kyoto: Samurai and Ninja Interactive Museum
In this interactive museum you can live the experience of being a samurai or ninja wearing armor and costumes. A master will teach you how to use swords and the blade throwing technique. Read the activity program.
✓ ¥ 12.200 per person (TAX included)
Children 2 – 11 years: ¥ 5.600*
* with at least 2 paying adults
How to book?
How to book
- Click BOOK NOW button
- Select the date, number of people and other options displayed
- Click CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Click VIEW BASKET (If you have a Coupon code, write it in the specific field and click APPLY COUPON, otherwise skip it)
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Insert the required data and click REQUEST CONFIRMATION. You’ll see “Order received” in you screen.
- Once we confirm your booking, you’ll receive an email with a link for the payment: if you logged out your InsideOutJapan Account, you need to re-enter the email and password that you created during the booking.
- Once payment is received, you’re ready for the activity!
- That’s it!
You can enter your account anytime to see your request and the status. For any questions contact us here.
✓ The activity will start at 17:00
✓ Visit to the museum
The price includes:
✓ 2 hours of activity with an English speaking guide
✓ The entrance ticket to the museum with samurai armor, helmet and ninja weapons
✓ The cost of public transport
✓ Minimo 2 people, up to 12 people
✓ Once we confirm your reservation, we will contact you with the details.