Kyoto Dining with Maiko
This romantic dinner on the terrace of the restaurant overlooking the Kiyotakigawa river is an opportunity to try some excellent Japanese cuisine accompanied by the dance of the Maiko, the Geisha apprentices.
* Available from 8 June to 21 September 2020. Subject to availability
✓ ¥ 21.200 per person (TAX included)
How to book?
How to book
- Click BOOK NOW button
- Select the date, number of people and other options displayed
- Click CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Click VIEW BASKET (If you have a Coupon code, write it in the specific field and click APPLY COUPON, otherwise skip it)
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Insert the required data and click REQUEST CONFIRMATION. You’ll see “Order received” in you screen.
- Once we confirm your booking, you’ll receive an email with a link for the payment: if you logged out your InsideOutJapan Account, you need to re-enter the email and password that you created during the booking.
- Once payment is received, you’re ready for the activity!
- That’s it!
You can enter your account anytime to see your request and the status. For any questions contact us here.
✓ The activity starts at 6.30 pm at the restaurant
✓ Dinner with Maiko dance
✓ Transfer to and from the restaurant independently
The price includes:
✓ ∼ 2 hours of activity
✓ Dinner based on Japanese gastronomic specialties
✓ Maiko dance show
✓ Minimum 2 participants
✓ Once we confirm your reservation, we will contact you with the details.