GINZA AND ODAIBA: EXTRAORDINARY MODERNITY MEETS OLD TRADITIONS
Free cancellation up to 3 days before
(see our Terms and Condition policy)
A spectacular experience through the distinctive premier shopping district of Tokyo and the hidden alleys behind the glamorous buildings; through an artificial island in the middle of the beautiful Tokyo Bay with a futuristic design and magnificent glimpses of the city.
Walk trough the impressive modern buildings of Ginza to capture the atmosphere
- Stroll through the main street, Chuo dori
- Look for some of the small hidden shrines scattered throughout the area
- Visit Odaiba at sunset and take a look at the astonishing cityscape
- Enjoy the ride on the spectacular Yurikamome line
- Pay a visit to the real life-size Gundam statue
This tour will bring you first to Ginza, Tokyo’s most famous high-end shopping and entertainment district.
Ginza boasts some of Tokyo’s most glittering fashion stores, restaurants, and museums. It was destroyed and rebuilt many times with the result of being today a paradise for architecture enthusiasts.
Nonetheless, hidden between the busy shopping streets and the tall buildings lay a series of narrow and dark back alleys leading to small and almost forgotten shrines.
To complete the visit, Odaiba, the most recently developed part of Tokyo. The oldest artificial islands that constitute the neighborhood date back to the end of the Edo period, but the area became the present office and entertainment district in recent timing.
Meet at the JR Yurakucho Station and walk through the neighborhood looking for some of the most interesting buildings of the city.
Stroll in Chuo Dori, the main street of Ginza. After a walk in the back lanes reach the busy Shimbashi station and move to Odaiba via the incredible Yurikamome line.
Here take a walk on the beach and enjoy the cityscape before meeting the original life-size unicorn Gundam statue and returning to Shinbashi.
We will provide accurate details of meeting point at time of confirmation
English speaking “TRAVEL STORYTELLER“ escorting you through enchanting and hidden Tokyo corners
Small group tour: max 8 participants
Every Monday from April 5, 2021
Start time: 15:15 (meeting time 15:00)
Make sure to be there at least 15 minutes ahead.
End time: 18:45
Number of participants:
Tour is operated with 2 participants. Max number: 8
HOW TO BOOK?
HOW TO BOOK
- Click BOOK NOW button
- Select the date, number of people and other options displayed
- Click CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Click VIEW BASKET (If you have a Coupon code, write it in the specific field and click APPLY COUPON, otherwise skip it)
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Insert the required data and click REQUEST CONFIRMATION. You’ll see “Order received” in you screen.
- Once we confirm your booking, you’ll receive an email with a link for the payment: if you logged out your InsideOutJapan Account, you need to re-enter the email and password that you created during the booking.
- Once payment is received, you’re ready for the activity!
- That’s it!
You can enter your account anytime to see your request and the status. For any questions contact us here.