AKIHABARA WHIT MAID CAFE': THE WORLD OF VIDEOGAMES, ANIME AND MANGA
Free cancellation up to 3 days before
(see our Terms and Condition policy)
Experience Akihabara to the fullest with our travel storyteller who will tell you about the origins of the neighborhood, why Anime and Manga are so popular in Japan, and the meaning of the term Cosplay. A paradise for lovers of Japanese culture in all its aspects.
Tour for video game enthusiasts in the so-called electric city of Akihabara:
- Enter some of the most famous video game and retrogaming stores.
- Visit some of the best and incredibly loud gaming centers.
- Have a drink at a Maid café and soak up the atmosphere of this rather unique café
Akihabara is a mecca for videogames enthusiasts: from the new gigantic electronics stores to the cramped and dusty retro gaming stores, passing through the noisiest game centers in the world, Electric Town (another name for Akihabara), will not disappoint even the craziest gamer.
The tour includes a visit to a Maid Cafè. Totally and uniquely Japanese, particularly from the Akihabara district where they originated in the early 2000s, these cafes are now an attraction in themselves and a feature of the Electric City.
These are cosplay-themed restaurants where guests are served by cute waitresses dressed as French maids. The girls also engage in conversations and games with customers and treat them with the care and respectful language due to the host. Maid cafes are popular with both men and women.
Walk the neighborhood visiting the old heart of Electric Town and the new area cramped with stores dedicated to electronics, manga, anime, and videogames. Then have a drink in a Maid cafè.
We will provide accurate details of meeting point at time of confirmation
English speaking “TRAVEL STORYTELLER“ escorting you through enchanting and hidden Tokyo corners
A Drink in a Maid café
Small group tour: max 7 participants
Every Friday from April 9, 2021
Start time: 14:00 (meeting time 13:45)
Make sure to be there at least 15 minutes ahead.
End time: 16:00
Number of participants:
Tour is operated with 2 participants. Max number: 7
HOW TO BOOK?
HOW TO BOOK
- Click BOOK NOW button
- Select the date, number of people and other options displayed
- Click CHECK AVAILABILITY
- Click VIEW BASKET (If you have a Coupon code, write it in the specific field and click APPLY COUPON, otherwise skip it)
- Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Insert the required data and click REQUEST CONFIRMATION. You’ll see “Order received” in you screen.
- Once we confirm your booking, you’ll receive an email with a link for the payment: if you logged out your InsideOutJapan Account, you need to re-enter the email and password that you created during the booking.
- Once payment is received, you’re ready for the activity!
- That’s it!
You can enter your account anytime to see your request and the status. For any questions contact us here.